20 – 25 MAY 2017
Patmos: A Breathtaking Balance of beauty and sanctity
Join us for five days of yoga and recreation on the sublime island of Patmos and let yourself give in to an inspiring dialogue with yourself and your body. While being surrounded by the serenity, the smells and the freshness of blooming nature at this time of the year we will have the time to free ourselves from what we don’t really need and to embrace revitalization, deep relaxation and fresh motivation.
Yoga practice starts on Sunday morning and ends on Thursday afternoon. Our yoga classes will be held outdoors on a terrace with view to the sea. In this earthly paradise, meditative walks will highlight our experience and enrich the process of rejuvenation and well-being. Without doubt, a retreat in such a nurturing environment is a unique gift, an offering to ourselves!
On the charming bay of Grikos Patmos Aktis Suites & Spa will be hosting our seminar. The hotel is located right on the beach and offers a variety of room options, tasty breakfast and a high quality cuisine; one may book spa treatments and choose from a range of wellness treats. Its friendly atmosphere and its distinctive elegance guarantee an unforgettable stay where luxury gives way to complete relaxation. www.patmosaktis.gr
Together we will explore:
- Empowering hatha-yoga sessions in the mornings
- Meditative sessions in the afternoons
- Joyful walks in the colourful nature of the island
- Lazy breaks between our activities to rest and have fun
- Visits to Saint John’s, to the Annunciation Monastery and to the Holy Cave of the Apocalypse.
- Dreaming and philosophizing under the Mediterranean sky
- The Greek hospitality and the delicious cuisine
For more info kindly send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit: http://www.anastasiayoga.com/blog/retreats/greece/